Welcome to Kit@ project!
Media competency training for professionals in day-care centres and comparable institutions of Europe. Explore e-learning course “Media Literacy for ECEC teachers”:
What is it about?
Seven European partners have contributed with their knowledge and experience and jointly developed a training programme for Early Childhood Education and Care (ECEC) professionals. The result is a flexible training course in Media Literacy that can be accessed and studied by professionals, independent of time, at their own pace.
How does it work?
There are two options: the course material can either be downloaded or studied online as an e-learning course:
- Learn more about the current situation in the participating countries with regard to Media Literacy and see our recommendations regarding the guiding principles and features of training programmes.
- Take part in our training programme and learn more about Media Literacy. This can be done by using the interactive manual (PDF).
- Try out our practical examples, which can be implemented directly in your ECEC centre.
What does the course contain?
Nine modules that can be studied in any order and at your own pace.
- Basics: Basic Knowledge of Media Literacy, Technical Basics
- Theory: Children’s Media Worlds, Media Heroes, Advertising and Children
- Practice: Photo, Video & Stop-Motion, Audio and Coding
Downloadable documents for everyday use.
Certificate after completion of the final test.
Language and costs
Available in Bulgarian, English, German, Greek, Portuguese, Slovak.